Not sure which date night jewelry look is best? While every woman wants to look her best on a date, she also doesn’t want to look like she’s trying too hard or is over dressed. Picking the perfect outfit for your date is only half the battle. Accessories are an indispensable part of any outfit and can elevate your entire look from gorgeous to stunning. Date night is supposed to be thoughtful and personal. The time spent selecting the right restaurant and stringing together a beautiful ensemble beckons the same kind of consideration when it comes to jewelry.
Here are few Hollywood celebrities as beautiful and captivating as their gold jewelry.
Taking inspiration from these stars we can see that keeping it simple is elegant. We all know that accessorizing with jewelry can take an outfit from boring to one that will get you noticed. Just make sure that the attention you're getting is positive such that your appearance enhances your wonderful personality.
Women have been wearing jewelry for centuries to enhance their overall look or to make a statement. While trends come and go, there are still some basic guidelines that are timeless . Here are few pointers on what 22K gold jewelry to wear on your special night out.
- If your date is during the day, avoid statement pieces and keep it simple, but chic. Don't overwhelm your appearance with too much jewelry.
- Adapt your romantic jewelry and outfit to the occasion. For example, for a classic dinner and movie date- you can wear a nice flowery dress with a jeans jacket. You can compliment this with a delicate bracelet and a pair of gold stud earrings. Again, for cocktails, music and lots of dancing you can wear your solid color dress along with a statement drop earring or a thin layered 22K gold necklace and a pair of stud earrings to get into your fun mood.
- Don't wear more than one oversized piece. Don't wear huge earrings with a huge necklace. If you want to keep it elegant, just pick one.
- Select one statement piece and downplay the rest of your jewelry.
- Matching sets were once a rage, but in today's world, you don't need to be matchy-matchy. Being too matchy-matchy can be boring, so avoid old-school sets. Keep your style interesting and fresh with layered necklaces, mismatched earrings or minimal jewelry.
1. Keep it Simple
Date night jewelry should be about low key, but striking jewelry. Too many statement necklaces, rings and bracelets can be very loud and distracting when you’re on a date. Your date night jewelry should be simple yet elegant. Your jewelry should be subtle and gently highlight your outfit and overall appearance. Here are few elegant 22K gold necklaces paired with beautiful ear studs- a perfect fit for a casual resturant or a formal setting.
2. Wear Statement 22K Gold Drop Earrings:
You can select to wear statement drop earrings on your special night out. The point of a statement accessory is that it should be the only striking piece in your entire look. Any other date night jewelry you add should be subtle and only highlighting your statement piece. Here are few statement 22k gold drop earrings.
3. Keep it Delicate:
Date night is a time when the spirit of romance is in the air. Let your date night jewelry reflect this by selecting soft, delicate accessories to complement your look. Delicate accessories are also universally flattering and go with almost any date night outfit you pick out. Here is a peek at our 22K gold pendants and bracelets that are versatile and comfortable, its delicate style may be the ideal finish to your outfit.